1. Spin class last night was a success, except that I forgot to eat something before. I was about ready to keel over half way through the class, but made it through. It was an incredible workout head to toe with plenty of core work (off the saddle, hands free) and arms/shoulders (spin push-ups anyone?). I missed this burn!
2. The lovely happy go lucky alex has bestowed upon me the Kreativ Blogger Award. (Thanks Alex!)
The rule is: tell you seven things you don’t already know about me. These will be completely random and not very deep. Don’t mind me. 🙂
1. I don’t like the taste of coffee. This includes coffee-flavoured desserts.
2. I’ve never smoked a cigarette in my life. (And never will.)
3. My dream car is a VW Beetle.
4. My worst habit is biting my nails. Awful.
5. I’ve never learned to type properly, but I still type very quickly. At work they call me the 4-fingered bullet.
6. I’m a chronic putter-awayer. I am constantly putting things away that people are still using.
7. I would love to go on What Not To Wear. (Pretty sure I qualify.)
If you’d like to play along, consider yourself tagged.
If a genie were to appear and grant you any three running wishes in the world, what would you choose? It can be anything from superhuman powers, new running inventions, race entries, shoes, you name it!
What would be your three wishes?
1. unlimited funds for apparel/equipment, race registration fees and travel [this would also eliminate the necessity of working, which severely limits my time to run]
2. the lean mean running machine bod that I’m striving for
3. injury-free running!
I’m guessing I’m not alone in those desires… what are your 3 wishes?