I was expecting to receive a couple of trial-size boxes, so I was pleasantly surprised when this arrived!
I’ve already put a good dent in both boxes and they have definitely earned my approval. The Sweetened Wheat Fulls and Raisin Bran are very similar to Kelloggs’ Frosted Mini Wheats and Raisin Bran respectively, two of my all-time favourite cereals. What I like more about Mom’s Best Naturals is that they use “only the highest quality ingredients. There’s nothing artificial, no added saturated fat or hydrogenated oils, no high fructose corn syrup.” Tastes great and better for you!
2. I was also the lucky winner of a Core Ball + DVD set from Setting You Free. These arrived yesterday and I didn’t waste any time trying them out.
The DVD offers “A wide range of beginning level routines teach the basics of working with a ball while progressively challenging routines allow you to power sculpt your abs. There is no better way to get fit and in shape than with these core ball routines!”
I obviously haven’t had a chance to get through every routine yet, but I really like what I’ve tried so far. I can definitely see this Core Ball + DVD making regular appearances in my workout schedule.
3. Lastly, the lovely Leana tagged me to receive the Gorgeous Blogger Award!
I’ve been asked to list six random things about me. In keeping with the “lucky” theme, here are six things that I have won in my lifetime.
1. A 7-day trip for two to London, England (took my Mom, June ’07)
2. A first-year scholarship to University
3. Rebecca Run 5K (female winner) – July ’09
4. Hella Sound Running Track
5. Lift Your Sole jewelry
6. Agave Number 9 gels
Sadly, I have not yet won the lottery…. (sigh)
Want to get lucky??
KALYX Sports Bra @ Setting You Free
Inperspire Towels @ Tall Mom on the Run
Kettleworx Essentials @ Running Off at the Mouth