I’m finally back into the swing of things and it’s time for another round of What I Ate Wednesday hosted by Peas and Crayons.
- [instant] oatmeal for breakfast + (unpictured) greek yogurt
- apple & hardboiled egg snack
- ham sandwich on thin burger bun with pickles & mustard + veggies and hummus for lunch
- half PB&J wrap before my ride
- sauteed chicken breast, quinoa and brussels sprouts with salsa and parmesan for dinner
- (unpictured) slice of bread with Dark Chocolate Dreams post-swim
I’m also going to introduce Weigh-In Wednesday (a la Studly Runner) this year as I work towards reaching my racing weight again. (I may have gotten a little carried away with off-season and holiday indulgences… whoops!) I would like to lose at least 10 and preferably 15 lbs before Boston. (which is in 95 days, but who’s counting?)
Week 1: -4.2 lbs [bloat much?]
Total: -4.2 lbs
Is anyone else hoping to lose weight before race season?
What are you eating?