It’s time for our weekly food-gawking party hosted by Peas and Crayons and you’re invited!
raisin bran for breakfast
- apple & hardboiled egg white
- tiny mandarin oranges! [almost] too cute to eat
- big spinach salad with strawberries & almonds for lunch
- celery & hummus = virtuous snack
- fibre 1 bar = less virtuous snack (guilty pleasure)
- leftover Skinny Taste Chicken Pot Pie Soup with bread for dinner
- post-swim greek yogurt with strawbs & more raisin bran
Week 1: -4.2 lbs
Week 2: -1.6 lbs
Total: -5.8 lbs
‘Mission to racing weight’ for Boston is well underway and I’m feeling good so far. Tracking all of my calories in and out is key for me and I’ve been using My Fitness Pal to do that. Let me know if you’re a member so we can hook up!