inspired by dooce tagged me for “11 Randoms” – here are the rules (I’m copying these verbatim; it’s a little strict – lol):
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people!
I think we should add 5 more to make it an even 11…
11 Random Things about Me:
- I’ve recently gotten hooked on Words With Friends on FB
- Hubs and I usually watch 2-3 movies at home on the weekend (home-bodies)
- Romantic-comedies are my favourite
can’twon’t eat (except at a restaurant) without watching or reading something
- Grapes, apples and clementines are my favourite fruits; mangoes, pineapple and blueberries not so much
- This time last year we were on a beach in Antigua <sigh>
- This time 3 years ago I was laid up with a separated shoulder from a cross-country ski accident
- I will (probably) never cross-country ski again
- In April I will have worked at my current job for 10 years
- I used to be slightly obsessed with Nick & Jessica
- For some reason, we always seem to buy toilet paper when we’re down to the last roll
Questions from inspired by dooce:
1. When you’re in a job interview, what do you use as your “weakness”? (you know, the weakness that you can turn into a positive somehow)
Way to start with a hard one! I haven’t had a job interview in 10 years, so fortunately I haven’t had to come up with any of these answers… the truth would be that I am too sensitive. I’m not sure how to put a positive spin on that!
2. What is your favourite food?
Pizza, hands down.
3. Why did you start blogging?
To document weight loss, and because I thought it was cool.
4. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go?
All over Europe… or New York City… or Tahiti.
5. If you’re a runner, biker, triathlete, or any other sort of racer, what race is tops on your bucket list?
You mean besides Boston? Okay… New York City Marathon.
6. What is your dream job? (pretending that it pays well)
7. Who is your celebrity crush?
8. Did you or do you play an instrument?
A little piano, a little clarinet… but I didn’t take either far enough to say I actually “played.”
9. What is your favourite “guilty pleasure” movie? (you know, the one that you like to pretend you didn’t love)
10. If you had to pick a last meal, what would you pick?
Pizza with a side of poutine.
11. Ben and Jerry’s or Haagen Dazs?
Ben and Jerry’s.
1. What is your favourite pair of non-running shoes?
2. What are you wearing right now?
3. What is the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
4. Are you named after anyone/anything?
5. What is worse – being too cold, or being too hot?
6. What is hanging on your walls at home?
7. What is the last thing that you took a picture of?
8. Who is the last person you spoke to on the phone?
9. Where did you go on vacation as a child?
10. What is your favourite TV show?
11. How many pieces of jewelry do you wear regularly?
first 11 comments on my last post
Have a great weekend!