It’s been too long since I’ve joined Jenn‘s weekly nosh party known as What I Ate Wednesday. Looks like I’m back just in time for June’s theme of Sensible Snacking.
I didn’t actually know about the new theme until I was well into my eats for the day (Tuesday), so there’s nothing particularly snack-tacular about this day, but here goes…
- raisin bran w/ skim milk [unpictured tea]
- 2x “cuties” mandarin oranges, apple, yogurt
- chickpeas with grilled veggies (peppers, zucchini, mushrooms) and goat cheese with mango chipotle dressing
- grapes, cukes, diet coke, handful of dried pineapple chunks (mmmm)
- loaded sweet potato a la P&C with hummus/sharp cheddar/avocado/scallions + scrambled omelet with ham
- pop chips & fresca
Totals (approx.): 2293 cal; 342g carbs; 71g fat; 79g protein; 52g fiber
What are you eating? Hit me with your best snacks!