My measly two pages [and zero folders] is pathetic next to Page’s complex matrix of apps, so don’t get too excited… but here it is.
First, my locked screen – because I love this picture of me and Miles.
- Instagram & InstaCollage (obsessed!)
- Draw Free (addicted!)
- Facebook (love having it at my finger tips. very dangerous!)
- Twitter (see? I don’t even have Tweet Deck!)
I love My Fitness Pal, however I rarely use the app because it just seems too tedious. I find it a lot easier to use on the computer.
Behold, Screen 2:
- “Pages” is for managing my Mission to a(nother) Marathon FB page, although I haven’t actually used it on my phone.
- Emoticons is fun!
- Have an account on Pinterest, but have not gotten around to figuring it out.
- Bomb Panic is infuriating but I can’t stop playing. (Found this in the top 25 free apps list)
- “Pair” as recommended in Page’s post. 🙂
That’s all I’ve got! I told you it was pathetic. I’m working on it… slowly but surely. I showed you mine, now it’s your turn to show me yours! Share the (un)organized chaos that is your Smartphone!