- I am a bag lady. I’m often at the gym in the morning, going straight to work, then tackling another workout at lunch. And I need a lot of food!
- Leaving the pool building in January sucks. It usually takes until the time I am curled up in bed wearing furry socks, fleece jammies and a hoodie for me to feel warm.
- Why did it take me so long to add pickles to my salad? Emz was really on to something.
- I attempted to prepare beets for the very first time, but under-roasted them. I’ve been eating them in my salads anyway, but they aren’t so good with the consistency of an under-cooked potato. How do you enjoy eating beets, and how do you prepare them?
- Diaper rash cream is magical for curing chafe war wounds. I had some extremely sore spots after a long run in pouring rain (ew) on Sunday, but after slathering on the good stuff at night, they were almost completely healed up the next morning.
- There is currently a wide open can (no lid, no cover) of curry sauce in the communal fridge at work. Really, who does that??
- Check out our new gym room:
- But today I rode my bike in the living room because that’s where the PVR (DVR) is. Had to catch up on some TV!
That’s it for now!